Topics covered in this section:
Under the Checklist, how to
1. Track case file shipping status; and
2. Track USCIS status and updates
Tracking case file shipping status (Share shipping number with clients)
2. After putting in the tracking number, it will be displayed on the top right corner above the progress indicator. By clicking the tracking number, attorneys and their clients will be directed to the courier website to track the latest status. Currently, NEUTRINET supports FedEx, UPS, and USPS tracking. If the tracking number is not supported or invalid, NEUTRINET will navigate to the Google search page.
Tracking USCIS status and updates (receipt number)
USCIS Tracking Management will track and update case status based on the receipt number(s)
1. Input the USCIS receipt number (from I-797), and attorneys/ applicants can see the status from USCIS, which will be displayed at the same place as the tracking number. (the tracking number will be overwritten once the USCIS receipt number has been put into the system) The system will update the latest status from USCIS once a day.
2. You may input unlimited USCIS tracking numbers.
3. Viewers can also click the USCIS receipt number, and they will be directed to https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do