1. Please finish, submit and accept the DS-260 Applicant Worksheet.
2. Once accepted, you will find a button called File DS-260 Online (the same spot where the Get forms button shows in other cases)
3. Click the button to start the auto-fill. Once clicked, the button will be greyed out and display Filing in Progress
4. Since the whole process will be done in the background, you do not need to stay on the page.
5. Check back after an hour. If the case is processed successfully, your will find a button called Waiting review
6. You can click that button and there is an option to take you back to CEAC
7. Use the application ID and invoice ID to review the data entry
1. You do not need to sign in or stay on the page of CEAC because our software will handle the process in the background.
2. If you have multiple applications within the same Application ID+Invoice ID, you will need to create separate DS-260 cases and make sure to put the same Application ID + Invoice ID in those worksheets. The legal name in those worksheets need to be matched with the official record on CEAC.
3. To improve the success rate, please make sure that no question is skipped and all sections are filled out properly.
4. The actual processing time may vary as it will be affected by multiple factors including the connection speed, CEAC response time, etc.