Here is the instruction about how to set task notifications for the Case Manager.
Such setting includes 2 steps:
Step1: Assign the case manager to their cases (via an Administrator or Attorney Account user);
Step2: Go to Notification Center for notification Setting - Task Update.
Step1: Assign case manager in a case:
1. Please go to a subject case and open the Checklist Tab
2. Click Assigned Attorney/Paralegal to see the drop-down list；
3. Click the name of the case manager and save.
Step2: Notification Setting
In Neutrinet, once the case manager has been assigned to a case, he/she would automatically see the in-site reminder.
Apart from in-site reminders, the case manager can set email notifications in the notification center.
Generally, here are 3 types of settings for task updates.
1, No-email notifications: In-site reminders only.
2. Daily Email Notification: Deliver a notification summary once a day.
3. Immediate Email Notification: Deliver email notification every time the client upload/revised the tasks.