NEUTRINET integrates with DS-160 online filling and enables attorneys to auto-populate the online application on the Consular website.
*The Consular website is not stable, so it may take a longer time (usually 30-60 minutes) to go through DS-160 in NEUTRINET, and customers may encounter longer processing times. Also, CEAC may update their online forms without notifying them, and therefore attorneys will need to update the worksheet correspondingly.
*The online filing might take multiple attempts to proceed if the answers in the DS-160 worksheet are not in line with the rules or formats made by the government system.
If you have any questions about the e-filing DS-160 application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and NEUTRINET will resolve them ASAP.
1. Complete the DS-160 applicant worksheet. Then click 'File DS-160 online' on the top
2. After an application ID is generated, go to CEAC and retrieve this application
3. Select the consular location, input code, and click 'RETRIEVE AN APPLICATION.'
4. Paste Application ID, input the answers to security questions, and click 'Retrieve Application.'
*Note: The application ID will expire in 30 days after E-filling.
5. Then, the application entry is completed automatically.
6. Last and most importantly, please click submit after done review e-filling.