🕒4 min read
If you landed on this page, you most likely have already signed up for Neutrinet. In this article we will teach you how to use it as your personal or team assistant.
To get the best experience, we recommend using our SmartSheet.
Create cases with Smart Worksheet
1. The 'Smart' label next to the Case Template indicates the chosen one is Smart Worksheet ready
2. Select the representing attorney/person info in the "Choose Preparer" section
3. The "Get Forms" function is accessible even all Smart Worksheets are untouched
4. The Smart Worksheet now contains actual names instead of simple roles like Attorney, Beneficiary, Petitioner, Employee, Employer, etc.)
5. The Smart Worksheet lists all questions on the same page with a navigation bar on the left side.
6. The entire Smart Worksheet can be saved or submitted through the "Save" and "Submit" button
7. Family member relationships can now be added in the Smart Worksheet
8. Family member relationships can be added either from existing profiles or new ones
9. Family member relationships can be reviewed in the Individual Profile
10. The Smart Worksheet for representing attorney/person is redesigned
More about Smart Worksheet
The advantage of Smart Worksheet
1. Add and edit forms in an existing case that is created with Smart Worksheets
2. Create custom case templates with Smart Worksheets
3. Better client information reuse
The Smart Worksheet will be gradually added to all supported forms throughout upcoming updates.
Here is a list of forms that are Smart Worksheet ready:
- I-129 + H Supplement only
- I-129 Attachment page (P36)
You can create a case template with I-131 & I-765 and name it ‘Combo Card’
The ‘Combo Card’ case template will provide one Smart Worksheet that covers all essential questions from both forms.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, if you have questions or concerns, simply contact support team at email@example.com.